Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Grati-tuesday

The baby and the hubby are sick with a cold so the 5 things I am grateful for this week are:

1. coffee, coffee, coffee!!
2. coryzalia-homeopathic cold remedy for babies....coincidence or not...I gave Alexis this remedy and she slept for 5 hours straight for the first time in 2 months. 
3. So, Alexis enjoys using her new raspy voice and I find it quite entertaining to listen to her cold-induced throaty whispers. I wish I could capture it on video but apparently she is camera shy because as soon as I take my phone out she stops whatever she is doing and stares at it silently. I've even tried the sneak attack but the little smarty pants always seems to catch me...so I guess I should just enjoy this adorable side effect of her cold while I can and commit it to memory instead.
4. Despite being sick himself, Ty has been so helpful with the household chores and caring for our needy, whiny baby....so proud we have managed to survive 'baby's first cold'!
5. I have somehow managed not to catch this cold (knock on wood)....not sure how I have been so lucky because Alexis has literally wiped her nose all over me, coughed in my face and no joke, she actually managed to sneeze in my mouth once. So evading this cold is certainly a feat to be grateful for!!

♥ Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment