My desire to notice moments of joy within the chaos + my love for word play
So every Tuesday I will be blogging a list of 5 things in my week that bring me joy.
(And BONUS....automatic minimum of 4 blog posts a week...sooo list item #16✓)
Ironically the biggest source of chaos in my life, also happens to be the source of a whole bunch of joy! With that being said I give you my first Grati-tuesday list about my baby girl:
1. Her smiling face and big blue eyes looking up at me from her bassinet every morning. So lucky to have a happy baby.
2. Her chubby cheeks that jiggle as we go over bumps in her stroller
3. Her gurgles and coos that combined with hand gestures, expressive eyes and facial movements make me feel like she is actually trying to tell me something. Can't wait until I actually know what it is!!
4. The way she twirls her hair when she is tired. I knew she was born with hair for a reason....to help her get to sleep :)
5. How determined she is when she is trying to get those silly things that mom keeps putting on her feet off....and how proud she looks when after countless tries of rubbing her feet together and on her carseat etc she finally gets those shoes off!
Being 9/11 today....we are all reminded that life is short and I can't think of a better day to reflect on all that is good in my life. I'd love to hear from anyone who wants to join me in creating your own Grati-tuesday lists....so please comment if you feel like sharing your list!