Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Courtney? Really?

Well last night was the final night of the Bachelor....and I am not going to lie Jill and I didn't get much crafting done! We ate lettuce wraps and treatza pizza while we held on to the hope that Ben might pick Lindzi, although we already KNEW it was going to be Courtney. I don't know why I watch this show anymore.....I can predict the winner 9 times out of 10 and out of what? 20 seasons of the show? And only 2 marriages....not great odds....but hey everyone needs a guilty pleasure show right!?! Well last night Courtney was the chosen one. Really Ben? Not sure why the guys always choose the mean girl that "isn't here to make friends, but is here to win" ? Usually even if I am not particularly fond of the winner, I still love the proposal....but let's just say this year the highlight of the evening was the treatza pizza!! 
So, although I don't think this relationship is destined to be the third ABC televised marriage I do wish them the best and hope they truly found love. Guess we'll see in a few months....


♥Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment