Monday, January 16, 2012

Who knew?

So my friend Erin suggested this when I was cutting up green onions for Nacho Soup. She saw it on Pinterest, so I thought I would give it a try. You leave a bit of the end of the green onions and then put them in a jar with a bit of water....and get this...they grow MORE green onions!! Who knew? It doesn't even take that long either. The picture below is after a few days and they grew 5 or 6 inches. It's like getting free green onions....ok, ok maybe I am the only one that gets excited about little things in life like a few inches of green onions growing in water....but the way I see it is.... free stuff is free stuff right?!? No? Just me? 


♥ Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Lol...i saw the same thing on pinterest and was as excited about my free green onions as you were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...glad I am not the only one!

    ReplyDelete