Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Grati-tuesday

This is going to be a quick one because I almost forgot about it and now don't have much time left!

1. Had a fabulous girls weekend with my bestie and her daughter. Most of our outings seemed to centre around food....fish and chips on the water, waffles from Patisserie Lebeau, and Vancouvers best donuts according to our donut search back in April. We did others things....I just can't remember what they were right now because apparently I am a bit food-obsessed. 

2. My husband got home safe and not too tired from his trip to Arizona for a wedding.

3. I am so grateful for our beautiful sunshiney day on Sunday. We had a lovely walk to the beach and along the water....so great to take advantage of the great weather especially since it seems there will be a lot of rain around here in the next few days!!

4. Had a visit from my Mom and Dad......and they discovered what may become a new addiction for me. Sticky buns from Cadeaux bakery in gastown....and get this....they are wrapped in bacon!! Everything is better with bacon right?!?

5. Don't have to cook....sushi for dinner. Yum!!

♥ Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment