Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Grati-tuesdays.....

It's that time again folks....

1. I am grateful for exersaucers and the 15 minutes of time I get to myself while Alexis is occupied in hers....even if all I do with that time is make a quick lunch, hang her diapers to dry, or send off a quick email, every little bit helps!

2. I am grateful that babies don't know it's not really socially acceptable to growl at people. Alexis has been learning tons of new things to do with her voice and lately she has been growling.....kinda weird but also so darn cute, we get a kick out of it!!

3. I love picmonkey....that is all!

4. The sun was shining for our trip to the pumpkin patch.

5. Hubby came home early from work today......that just happened!! Yay!! Just in time to fill in the blank for #5 and sign off for some family time :) 

♥ Lindsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment