Tuesday, October 16, 2012
1. Although weekends are busy....I am grateful that Ty and each others biggest fans at our sporting events. Ty has been to almost every one of my games (mostly because Alexis started refusing the bottle and so they watch my game together until she needs to be fed) but this past weekend I finally got out to his football game and his hockey game.
2. I am grateful for our 'romantic' dinner at the rinks' pub after his hockey game....no really I am grateful...it just wasn't that romantic :)
3. Can I be grateful for my football team going undefeated in the regular season? Well, wrong or right....I am grateful for Crew's perfect season!!
4. So yesterday I got mistaken for a nanny by not 1.... but 2 shop clerks!! They said I didn't look like I had a baby less than 4 months ago and thought for sure I was Alexis' nanny, so heck yes I am grateful to those two lovely ladies for the confidence booster :)
5. Alexis has finally started napping (sort of) and I am grateful for the time to crochet again. Here is Alexis modeling her sweet new headband....she also has one in pink and I have a feeling there will be more to come. Who says you don't need one in every colour? Well my husband does actually....but I have a feeling Alexis agrees with ME that its' good to have colour options :)