Saturday, January 8, 2011

Stay Strong.....

Just a quick post today and stay tuned for the big one tomorrow where I wrap up the first week and reveal the results of my weekend inventory project.

Now onto the temptation of the week. So I checked one of my emails today (the one that I do most of my online shopping with) and let's just say it wasn't the best idea....I had forgotten how many emails I get that involve shopping and sales etc!
Here is the rundown of my inbox:

  • 12 emails from the daily Zoe Report (aka: the hottest trends that I can't take part in and the newest styles that I can't wear....maybe I can figure out how to make some of these items)
  • Victoria Secret has extended their boxing sales and shipping is free.....tempting....underwear don't really count as clothing do they?
  • New lululemon styles in store now!
  • Updates on the most recent Sample Sales in Vancouver.....what? A blowout sale of designer clothing where everything is $10-20. I really need to get myself taken off this email list. Not before I share it with you though. Check out  www.ilovesamplesales.com and you can find the best sales in your area. You are welcome friends!! All I ask is that you buy something in honour of me :)
  • Premium Outlets are having a sale too?? www.premiumoutlets.com/sales Well that is a different story.....those outlets are in the U.S. Different country, area code and zip code hmmmm.....?           No Lindsay! Don't finish that thought....stay strong! 
It feels good to pass along these great tips and I hope you take advantage of them! Someone has to do it right? So feel free to comment about your fabulous finds and amazing deals so I can live vicariously through you. Thanks for your support and kind words friends!!!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment