Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy 1/2 birthday Alexis

I can't believe Alexis is 6 months old today. It truly does fly by so fast!! She is sitting up by herself, has gone from hating tummy time to tolerating it (or I daresay actually liking it on occasion), is discovering new sounds every week (this past week, she seemed to have found the volume button....so that's been fun) and generally exploring the world around her (my favorite moment to date was finding her trying to pick the polka dots off her leggings...too cute). We even started giving her some solid foods on Christmas day... she got to enjoy sweet potatoes just like mommy and daddy and she couldn't have been more proud of herself. She has her moments of quiet observation, but for the most part she doesn't like sitting still for too long and wants to be on the move constantly. I think she will be keeping me very busy once she figures out how to get herself moving....but she has learned so much over the past 6 months, I am excited to see what the next 6 months will bring..... I can't wait!! 
But for now, here is her life in pictures 3-6 months: 



Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment