Visit one of the Diner's, Drive-Ins and Dives recommended restaurants in Vancouver
make a maxi skirt
Vancouver Photo Wall Art project
Decorate the Baby corner (since we have a 1 bedroom apartment, baby gets a corner)
Take a prenatal yoga class
14. Go to the Museum of Anthropology (Ty won free passes at his Holiday Party)
18. Go to a FreshAirCinemas outdoor movie
19. Do a Family Camping Trip
20. Take Family trip to Ontario to visit extended family
21. Family snowshoe adventure
23. Bowen Island picnic and hike
2012 has been a year of ups and downs. Into my world came a little being that I never knew could bring me so much joy and whom I could love so much, but I also lost someone I loved dearly. Throughout this year and this 2012 list project, I have learned a few lessons that I will try to take into 2013 and beyond.
1. As much as I try to organize and plan, there are still things beyond my control. Let it go.
2. Some of the best moments are not planned. Embrace spontaneity.
3. Instead of building up a moment in my mind and being disappointed because it doesn't live up to my high expectations, go into any experience or situation with an open mind and enjoy the moment. Manage expectations and be present.
4. It doesn't really matter what I do or don't accomplish, it's who I surround myself with in those moments. Be grateful and focus on the positive.
5. Life is short so make sure the people you love know it. All you need is love.
Ps.....not sure if you noticed but there is a pretty big item on my post-baby list that is crossed off. It's not for sure yet but stay tuned for an update on #26.